SEARCH

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Avengers:Age of Ultron


Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron was one of the greatest action packed movies of all superhero history! I mean, the scenes in the movie were excellent and the actors and actresses played their roles well. 

(( Going to ask myself some questions now. ))

What was my favorite part? 

Hm.. It'll have to be when the Avengers all went into battle in the beginning of the movie. The screen went slow motion for a quick moment so you can see how they were badass. And then the last part when they were prevent Ultron and his drones from activating the device. That was thee greatest!

What about Bruce and Natasha?

I'm sorry but I just don't like it. It seemed forced and unnatural. I mean, Natasha said in the first Avengers that 'Love is for Children'. Why change now? They only been in one movie together...and the most constant scene with them together was when Hulk tried to KILL her. It would have made more sense if Cap and Widow were together because they've been in 5 movies so far together. But I do like the concept of her being alone. Sorry Joss.

What about the new characters? Vision? Scarlet Witch? Quicksilver?

Theses characters were really, really good in the movie! I loved Wanda Maximoff the most because of the girl power and her mind manipulation powers. Quicksilver was the best...I'm still sad about how he got killed off. Marvel didn't let him walk it off... Vision was very good too! I liked how he picked up Thor's hammer. 

And Ultron? How was he?

Ultron was really good as the bad guy in the movie... Though, I thought he would be more raw and evil. Ultron in the comic books had no emotion, at all! And that's what makes him so scary and a threat. But in the movie, Ultron had too much emotion so it didn't make me cringe. I did enjoy it some part in the movie like when he was fighting Steve and when he was fighting Vision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment